Sunday, August 2, 2009

Family of Faeries

Today was the last day of the festival and the most calm of all the days. Joli was a very sweet faerie today.
I hardly ever get her hair in braids but I think it looks just adorable when she'll let me do it.
I think we were all a tired from all the fun we'd been having. Joli was especially clingy today.
Victoria was suffering from a large bugbite and was in quite a bit of pain but she managed a smile for us anyway.
Papa looked great all of the days and I was really bummed that I didn't get anymore pictures of him.

This was the entrance to the festival. The sign was so huge it was hard to get the thing whole in the picture.
Joli wanted to hoola-hoop really bad but she was just a little bit too small. Maybe next year.
I let Joli pick one thing that she could bring home with her and she decided she wanted a flower wand.
Lack of sleep finally caught up to the both of us. I dozed in and out and Joli gave up completely.
I didn't have too many pictures of me today but this one turned out pretty good. I just loved dancing with this faerie streamer that Kacie bought for Joli.
Joli woke up from her nap right as her cousins were showing up to play. Nonnie looked beautiful today as well.
The festival is done and now it's time to start planning outfits for next year!!

2 comments:

kacie said...

She is so pretty!!! I love Joe's enthusiasm on his comment!

Sage said...

Family day was a very lazy day for me as well. I spent a lot of time laying in the shade on our blanket and dozing in and out.