Monday, August 31, 2009

Temporary Hold

Well my camera has completely given up and won't get my new one for another day or two. Poop. I've been borrowing Joe's I-phone when he's around but he's not always here and they're not always the best pictures. So I may or may not post much this week. The exciting part is that they new camera I'm getting is water proof up to 30 feet under water, so once I do get it it's going to be awesome!! It's also shock proof so I won't be stressed about dropping it. And hopefully since it's water proof, then it will keep the sand out too!! I'm so excited! Prepare yourself for some amazing pictures!! Until then, here's something cute to look at!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hey Lisa, Im totally dealing with a busted camera at the moment too. Sand is one of my biggest issues. what kind of camera are you getting?
Allison

Belita Rose said...

It is called an Olympus Stylus Tough-8000. I found a good deal for one on Amazon, but they also have them at Best Buy on a great big display!