Friday, August 14, 2009

Living Life

I have so enjoyed being home again. I really love having a nice home, hanging out our clothes and just making things pretty. Here I am doing one of my favorite things.
Joe took a few pictures of me hanging clothes but he was on the phone and not paying attention so they weren't very good. I had to take my sister to the train station today so she could go home. We were sad, she didn't get to visit that long. Plus I underestimated the amount of time we would need and she almost missed the train! Early, early this morning I had to get up and take Brody to the vet. Today he lost his manhood. He's taking it very well.
Joe is also my patient this week as he was stung by something in the grass that the doctor is convinced is a scorpion. So his left foot has swollen up to twice the size of the right foot and he can hardly walk. He's just not having a good week.The kittens are crazy as ever. At least they've mostly figured out to stay inside when the door is open. Here are the levels of kitties.
Joli has decided that dramatic is the best way to go. Earlier this evening, as I was planting some vegetables in my garden, I was explaining to Joli that she couldn't walk on the garden or she would kill the plants. Then as she crossed her arms and stomped away I distinctly heard her say "Fine! You mean old woman!". I just tried not to let her see me laughing. After I was done with the gardening we went out front to pull a few weeds. I reminded Joli not to get too close to the street. She let out a big sigh and said "Once upon a time there was a girl that got hit by a car. The end." I'm looking into the best drama schools.

1 comment:

kacie said...

OMG she is so funny! Poor Joe... glad it was him and not Joli though! Or you for that matter! Glad your back to take care of him... they are the biggest babies when something hurts! One Week!!!!!