Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Aftermath

Last night after the party, Ashley and I were exhausted, and agreed that we should go out to eat. So we gathered the whole family and did just that. Since we didn't think ahead and it was a Saturday night, we had to wait a little while.
Once we sat, Joli had a wonderful time coloring with Papa.

Markus was a little cranky, I think because he was hungry. So he played with Grammy a little.
This morning the babies were up and ready to go before the rest of us.
Berkley got to try out some of her new clothes.
Then we headed out to lunch. Where Joli informed me that she needed to have her next birthday at Red Robin. I'm fairly certain her daddy will not have a problem with that! She and Markus were all about the balloons.

After lunch we went to Target, which ended up cutting into nap time. Markus didn't seem to care.
Since Joli hadn't left the house in many days, we told her we would stop at the park on the way home. She had a GREAT time! So didn't the little ones!

Uncle Sam was determined to make someone throw up!



I got Joli to hang out with her brother for a minute.
Then Markus slid off into the bark and freaked out for a little bit. I told Ashley I was just toughening him up for Joe. After Markus calmed down, he went on the swings with Berkley.
The sun was in his face, but he still loved it!
Uncle Sam let him borrow Berkley's shades.

Then we all went over to the slide.



Check out those two bottom teeth!
Joli wanted to play with us too!

I told Joli I would do one more thing with her before we left. She picked the big slide.
Uncle Sam just loves the babies!!!

No comments: