Friday, February 4, 2011

Picnic and Blocks

It was such a beautiful day today that we decided to have a picnic in the front yard.

The kids loved it.






While I am aware that I usually have more pictures of Markus than Joli, it's usually because her highness doesn't want her picture taken.




This evening I told Joli that she needed to do something creative. So she decided to build a castle. She was okay with Markus building his own next to her, but he wasn't allowed to help her.
Her tried to anyway.

Good thing he's easily distracted.
Eventually I noticed that Markus only had about two blocks and I made Joli start trading him if she wanted to use one of his.

Here is the finished castle.
Markus is somewhat obsessed with his dump truck. It's pretty freaking cute.
Then he noticed that I was sitting up on the couch.
"Roar! I will scare you and you will pick me up!"

No comments: