Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Happy Sick Day

Today was a busy day. Joli had surgery on her mouth this morning, so Markus and I had some breakfast while we waited.

Joli was a little out of it for part of the day, but I thought she would enjoy decorating her new toothbrush. She was totally into it.
Since Jess and Cole came down with a little bug last night, I was trying to keep Markus a little separated in hopes that he won't get it. He hung out with Joli in the bedroom for awhile.
Joli's finished toothbrush.
Every one slept during the afternoon and started to feel better by dinner. Braden hasn't been sick but he was certainly in a great mood at dinner!
Jess was trying to get Braden to laugh and Markus thought it was hilarious.
Since it was Jess' birthday I tried to make it a happy one even if she was sick. She said it that between Ryan and I it wasn't too bad. Yay!! Hopefully tomorrow we'll get to celebrate some more!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Must have been a day for germs, Victoria felt a little under the weather too. I think I might have been fighting it off for a couple of days, but I felt okay today. Papa hasn't had any sleep and was very crabby by the time he got off his shift tonight. Hopefully a good night sleep will help EVERYONE.

Poor Joli. Glad she's past it - everything went well?