Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Soccer!!!!

A week ago I found these adorable shin guards for Joli, which kind of got the ball rolling to get her into Pee Wee Soccer!! She was pretty excited. Doesn't she look so stinkin' cute?!?!
There were nine 4-year-olds that have never played before. It was pretty much chaos!
I tried to get more pictures, but the coach needed help wrangling the kids and I was excited to help. I was a little shocked however, that of the twelve parents watching, I was the only one that stepped up to help!! And I did it while holding Markus! Needless to say, I'm slightly disappointed in those parents! We played on the awesome playground real quick afterwards. Joli is so proud that she can use the fire pole.
This evening we went over to Nikki's to hang out with her a little and have some pizza. Markus is in love with pizza. It's all about the marinara!
Can't wait till next week's soccer!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Is that the shirt I found for her? :)