Friday, February 25, 2011

Cleaning, Dinner, Dancing, and Cake Pops!

The kids were so excited to be at Uncle Sam and Auntie Ashley's house. There were so many "new" toys to play with.


Ashley and I were getting the house ready for Berkley's birthday party and I took on the task of putting together her new picnic table. Of course the kids enjoyed the box.
Berkley was very impressed with her table!


Ashley's sister was part of a big production at her school and originally Sam and Ashley had tickets for it, but then Sam was awesome and said he'd watch the kids so Ashley and I could have a little night out!! So we spent a little time get ourselves dolled up. The kids joined us occasionally.
Joli was convinced that she should be involved in this night out some how.
We sure do clean up good!
Ashley's sister played a Chiclet Girl. Isn't she so cute?!?!
I spent a good portion of the night talking about how fun it would be to go dance. So Krista went and found me someone to dance with!



This is Krista and her best friend.
At the end of the show I grabbed Ashley and made her dance with me.
Then a very enthusiastic young man jumped in for Ashley.
Once we got home and got the kids to bed, we set out making the cake pops for Berkley's party. They came out pretty cute.
This picture feels like it should be part of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

They literally took HOURS to finish, but turned out awesome!
Before I went to bed I thought Berkley needed a birthday sign. So I threw one together.

No comments: