Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lots of Play

A few days ago I took the kids to the second hand store, and when I went to check out I found these awesome pink shin guards for Joli!! Can't wait for her to start soccer!
Markus has been working on another tooth this week. It's right next to the first one and apparently it hurts. A lot. (He is currently asleep on my chest, as he screamed bloody murder every time I moved more than an inch away from him.)
Today we went over to Kacie's to hang out with Charlotte so Kacie could go to her hair appointment. Since Charlotte was asleep, I took my kids in the backyard so they wouldn't make so much noise. Markus had a great time playing with Charlotte's wiffle balls.
He's so hilarious. All I have to do is get out the camera out and say "Markus", and this is the face I get.
He's been kind of obsessed with his tongue this week.


Joli had fun with Charlotte's car. She kept "filling it up".
He won't crawl but he can pull himself up to stand.


Nothing better than a sandbox with no spiders!
He loves the sand between his toes.

When Charlotte got up from her nap she got in the sand box. Markus was determined to get her binky.
Then Joli asked Charlotte if she wanted to get in the car with her. They're both a lot bigger than they used to be.
Such a fun day.

No comments: