Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cleaning the Backyard

Now that the weather is nice, we have big plans to spend more time outside. So I've spent the past two or three days cleaning up the yard. Today the kids came outside with me. Markus got a little sunburn the other day, so today I tried to keep him pretty covered up.
Markus wasn't all that thrilled with his sunglasses.
He did leave them on though.
Joli wanted to wear a hat and sunglasses too.
This is as far as I got yesterday, but today I finished it all!
Joli still loves her trampoline!
Especially when there's a blanket on it! I promised that sometime when it's really warm we'll sleep out there, I can't wait!

I moved the sandbox away from the tree (and the spiders), but the sand was all wet so I left it over there. Brody thought it was just for him.


We had Mexican for dinner and brought back some churros. Markus thinks they're the best teethers he's ever had!
Joli opted for a skinny cow sandwich (bought them for Joe, hopefully we'll still have some by the time he gets home!)
Tomorrow shall be another fun day.

No comments: