Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Future Soccer Star.... or Cheerleader!

Today was Joli's first soccer game. It was pretty interesting. She really did not understand the concept.
She ran after the ball a couple times.But only if her little friend was running after the ball too.
Mostly she just wandered around the field and checked things out.
I kept trying to motivate her.

Then her shoe fell off.
Kacie came over and hung out with Markus while we were at soccer and he slept the entire time! I was trying to keep him occupied while I unloaded the dishwasher, so he got to color for the first time!
Then the girls came over for dinner! Markus was very pleased with the lasagna and the cookies after!

2 comments:

Laume said...

Four year olds playing soccer are hysterical. We call it "Huddle Ball" because it's like one ball with all the kids just swarming it kicking on all sides, or else wandering off oblivious. I can still remember Joe sitting down in the outfield (t-ball) to pick daisies.

Laume said...

In fact, now that I think about it, once one of the boys (I don't think it was my kid, but who knows) was so oblivious to the game (and the people in the stands) that he wandered to the back fence and "watered" the daisies - if you know what I mean. The parents were all laughing hysterically.