Friday, March 11, 2011

The Good Life

Today was one of those days that I realized that, minus the missing husband, my life is pretty darn good. I've got an adorable baby that thinks he's a big boy and is pulling himself up on everything now!

Our backyard is starting to become what I've always wanted it to be. There's lots for the kids to do, and apparently to eat.
Joli LOVES the trampoline, and now that Markus can bounce up and down on his booty, he thinks it's pretty cool too.
Joli and I had a little jam session in the car. She amazes me at all the songs she remembers!
We had an errand to run, so Kacie and Charlotte met us for lunch. Markus got to use his new hat. He looks just like his daddy in it!


Once we got home, Joli decided to dress up some paper dolls. She's finally old enough to do it herself (mostly) and has so much fun!
Markus thinks Brody and Juliet are just the best. He's always talking to Brody or petting Juliet (when they'll hold still).
Joli's such a big girl now! I'm so proud of how much she's able to do.


After dinner we had a special treat of going outside for some smores. Joli was so excited!
Since Markus can't really eat a smore, he got some mini marshmallows in a bowl with some graham crackers. He was pretty happy.

After awhile we got tired of the smoke and headed inside.
I told Joli earlier in the day that we could have a "family movie night". I had just recorded "Coraline" which is one of her favorite movies, and since there's always popcorn for family movies, I made some of that too. Since Markus still isn't old enough for popcorn, he got some cereal instead. He didn't mind.
Such day with my wonderful babies! Can't wait for Joe to join us!

No comments: