Thursday, March 31, 2011

Soccer, Soccer!

Today Joli and I both had a soccer game!! Joli's was first, and Markus was excited to get to come. We played on the playground before the game started.

Then the game started! The kids were divided up by skill level, which meant that Joli actually got to play!

There were a few moments while she had her head in the clouds.
She always wants to play goalie. She's not very good at it, so I think she likes it just because she doesn't have to run.


Markus tried to make friends.



They finally have slapping hands down!
Then they cleaned up.
There was a little ceremony after.
They all got medals!
Group picture.
Joli is so proud.
William took a nap.
Then we went to my soccer game!!
Joli watched, and then played, and then watched, and then played.
I had a pretty good game!
Joli cheered me on while I was playing. She's definitely going into cheer leading.
Markus had fun playing with Grammi.
Afterwards we went to an awesome restaurant and had some delicious Mexican food with margarita's made with agave wine!! Mmmmmm!

No comments: