Monday, March 28, 2011

The Playground, Swim Lessons, and Cleaning

I finally let Markus get down and play at the playground. There are lots of tiny little rocks that he likes to put in his mouth, but today he just played with them a little. Then Markus realized that there were cool things to play with and off he went!
There was another little girl that was very interested in what Markus was doing.

Joli barely held still long enough for me to get a picture, and this was the best I could get.
Then Markus found the slide!
I was trying to get a good picture of him sliding because he was laughing hysterically, but it's hard to catch him and take picture at the same time.
Then we headed on to swim lessons, where Joli did a great job today!
The rest of the day was spent relaxing, picking up the house, and just playing together. The kids helped me set up the bed for Joe's mom and brother, who are coming to visit!!
They were very big helpers!
More fun pictures to come!!

No comments: