Friday, March 4, 2011

Staying Home

It was such a busy day even though we didn't go anywhere! Abby and her kids came over this morning so that I could go to the dentist and then when I came back, Abby went to get her hair done! The kids had a great time!
Markus just loves having every one around.
Of course every one wanted to play on the trampoline. Joli and Syrus wanted to catch butterflies.
Markus has a hard time in the backyard because he can't go on the trampoline but there's nothing else for him to play with. So he sort of crawls around and eats random objects that he can find.
After Abby and the kids went home, I took Markus out front with me so I could do a little yard work.
He had a good time.


Since I hadn't done quite enough today, after I made, ate, and cleaned up dinner, Joli and I made a chocolate chip cheesecake and some banana nut muffins. She's a great helper.
Markus just can't figure out how to get up that stool.
While at Target earlier today, I found these rubber balls in the dollar section. Markus loves them!
He chases them when they roll away.

He also puts them in and out of the bucket.

Brody has a hard time remaining calm when Markus is around. He didn't do too bad while I was sitting next to him.Markus likes to share with Brody.
Joli has been such a good girl lately. She just kind of does her own thing and just wants a hug and some love every once in awhile.
Markus is so hilarious with his new crawling abilities. He figured out how to crawl under the table today!


What a fun day!

No comments: