Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daddy's Birthday Box

This past month the kids and I put together three boxes to send to Joe since he wouldn't be home in time for his birthday. The kids made all kinds of fun things for him. Joli painted a ballerina figurine to represent herself. Markus got to paint for the first time!! I got some picture frames for them to paint and then I put a picture of them in their frame.

This is his finished frame.
Joli was a little sweeter about her painting.
Pink and purple of course.
Joli also learned how to write "happy birthday Daddy".
That's all of us including our pets! (And a bumblebee)
Joe had a small list of things he wanted and I was able to get most of it. I also sent a box of cake mix, a football shaped cake mold, a can of frosting, some icing to write on it, and 28 candles!! Happy Birthday hunny!

No comments: