Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wild Children!

I have to say that I am somewhat jealous of Joli's style. I'm totally going to start dressing like her!
I found this adorable outfit the other day and I just couldn't pass it up.
The back was what sold me!
We headed down to Abby's this evening. The kids were a little crazy. Markus just wants to be involved in everything the big kids are doing, and he was a little frustrated trying to figure out how to get out the door to where they were playing.
Eventually I helped him and he was overjoyed.
Nadia was curious about the baby, and Markus just loves any dog that will give him the time of day.
The kids had a great time on the jumpy.
Markus was a little annoyed that he couldn't get up there on his own.

Syrus and Joli have such a love/hate relationship.
Markus just about figured out how to climb up and then the kids slid down.
Lilly was very concerned that he was going to climb up when she wasn't looking.

It's so nice that Markus has a friend with big boy toys!
Looks like we need to get a slide! He loved it and yelled at me every time I wasn't helping him slide.
Then we went inside and Charlotte started going upstairs to go potty, I turned around for a second and then this happened!!!
He JUST started crawling!! Now he's pulling up on everything, climbing stairs, AND today pulled himself up and stood there without holding on to anything!! This is all happening way too fast!
We did have a great time at our wonderful friends house! Even though it's a circus, it's our circus, and we love it!

No comments: