Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Small Road Trip

On Wednesday the kids and I tagged along when Joe went to pick up his Bronco. I had no idea where it was or that we'd be driving through a windmill forest!! It was so cool and crazy!

 Once we got there, we were very excited to be out of the car, and there was LOTS to see and play with!




 We found a football in the back of the truck, and I was thrilled that Joli wanted to play!
 Markus wanted to play, but doesn't quite have the hand-eye coordination yet.
 I was super excited that Joli quickly figured out how to throw and catch the football, and quite well!


 Markus was all about the truck, and checking out the truck with the guys!
 On the way home the kids were super tired, and apparently watching an intense movie.

 On Thursday I got to have lunch with my hubby while the kids were in school. Then we took Joli to her theatre class, and Joe and I played with Markus on the playground.


It was nice to spend time with the man :)

No comments: