Monday, May 13, 2013

Cleaning the Yard

It's been super hot the last few days, but I've been avoiding mowing the lawn for several weeks, so I decided to do it first thing in the morning. It was still ridiculously hot, so I got out the pool for Markus. I know it made him feel better, sort of made me want to jump in with him!


 "Yook, I swimmin."
 I asked him if he wanted Brody to play with him and he loved that idea! He kept yelling "Get in da poo, Bwody!".

 After awhile Markus decided I wasn't getting the grass cut fast enough and he should probably jump in.
 And once again, I forgot to put on sunscreen while doing yard work!

 After Joli got out of school we headed over to Abby's to swim with them in her pool. The kids had a great time, and I swam with Markus for quite awhile! Then we had a showdown about wearing his life jacket or the floaties while in the pool, and eventually had to leave because he wouldn't stop screaming.
 On the way home I was trying to lift all our spirits, so I put on "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson, and the kids rocked out!! :D

It was actually a pretty nice day for how hot it was!

No comments: