Monday, May 13, 2013

Visiting My Mom

For Mother's Day we decided to take a little trip up to see my mom! It was 98 degrees when we got off the freeway, so the kids were thrilled to play in the fountain in my mom's yard.


 Mom's cat doesn't really like people, much less little people that poke. I warned Markus, but he didn't believe me.

 I'm surprised he didn't get his face scratched off! :)
 We headed out to have lunch and luckily there were plenty of fountains to cool off in!


 When we got back the kids wanted to play in the hose, and luckily mom had two!! Of course this was their second change of clothes.




 They took a break to lay in the sun.

 Then we were all too hot and went in to relax and rest a little.
 I always mean to get pictures with my family and for some reason always forget, so before we left this time I made sure to get some!! The kids sort of cooperated...

 At least Joli got a good one of my mom and I!!
 It was a lovely day!

No comments: