Thursday, May 30, 2013

"The Ball Museum"

Today Markus asked if we could go to "The Ball Museum" while Joli was in her theatre class. Figured he hardly ever asks to do a specific thing and the park wasn't very busy, so it was the perfect day to do it!


 "Look Mommy! Jurassic Park!!"






 This is the first time we've been there and there were so few people that Markus was able to play on one of the computers!















 I was blown away at how quickly Markus was able to figure out how to point and click with the mouse! He must get his computer skills from his Daddy :D



 Before we knew it, it was time to go get Joli. I figured it'd be much quicker if I offered Markus a ride.

 Of course he enjoys giving me a heart attack, and going up and down the stone steps!


 "Come sit. Right here."



 Joli was very excited to show off ANOTHER hole in her mouth! She was eating a peach and accidentally swallowed this one!
 I have to say, Markus really rocks the pink super hero costume!


 I, of course, was told to wear the crown.

No comments: