Monday, December 2, 2013

Second Day of Christmas!

We made a last minute decision to go out to dinner this evening, and ended up having a great time. Markus was super excited and bouncy, but overall everyone behaved pretty well.

 When we got home we did our second Christmas activity. This time the kids got hand print Christmas trees. The first step: hand prints!

 The last time we did this they painted on their ornaments, but I had a bunch of these pom poms and figured they'd love to put them on instead.
 Markus was concentrating very hard!
 They both used all their pom poms!

 I was once again surprised at how well Markus did on his own. For a child that hardly ever sits down, he's done such a great job with activities!!
 Joli always does great when it comes to crafts. She could spend her whole day at her desk making things!
 While the kids worked on their Christmas trees, I made one of my own!
 Every year we add one ornament to the tree marking the year and how many Christmases Joe and I have been together. This year I decided to buy some Sculpey and make one myself. I love how it turned out!

No comments: