Monday, December 16, 2013

The Sixteenth Day of Christmas

Joe and I have decided that since Markus has become so difficult about wanting to watch movies all the time, that the only time we are going to have the tv on is after dinner, and if we don't have anything else going on. We hope that if he knows when tv time is, then he won't ask ALL DAY LONG. Once I explained our new rule, I did my best to keep him occupied and his mind off it. After we went to the gym, we made some snowflakes!

 I went to get Markus a Christmas coloring page and realized Joli had been busy!
 Markus colored one and was over it.
 Then we went out on the porch and I lowered the swing so he could get on it himself. He was very happy!
 "Look at my feet Mommy!"
 Then it was time to see our snowflake!
 Markus was so excited he wanted to put it right on his wall!

 After some lunch, Markus wanted to play with some play-doh and use the Christmas Cookie cutters.

 While I was cleaning off I found our pictures with Santa from the weekend.

 After we walked to Joli's school to pick her up, Joli started on her homework, and Markus worked on some puzzles.
 Our Christmas activity for today was to make Christmas pizzas, so I started on the dough.

 Then the kids decorated them!

 It was a fun and yummy dinner!

No comments: