Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The, um, Fourth Day of Christmas

This morning I did my best to keep Markus occupied, as he has desperately needed it lately! Seems no matter what's going on, he's getting into something or other these days! So I brought out the moon dough!!! He actually did play for over an hour. It was fantastic!


 The thing was, all he wanted were cows, and he wanted me to make them! I'd make a bunch, he'd play with them for 15-20 minutes, then he'd smash them and beg me to make them again. It was quite a game.
 This evening we did our fourth Christmas activity, which was to make glitter snow flakes. It was pretty simple. The kids managed it themselves!

 I asked Markus to go find some jammies and he came back out with these. I couldn't manage to get a good picture, but they're just so cute!!


No comments: