Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The TWENTY-FIFTH Day of Christmas!!

This morning was very exciting for us all! Joe, Joli and I laid in bed and listened for Markus to wake up. Finally we heard his doorknob jiggle and we all jumped up and ran into the living room! Santa left each of the kids a card with a note on how good they were this year, and what they can work on next year!
 The theme for Markus today was Spider-Man!


 Joli loves her Ipod and has spent a good part of the day going through to see what's on it!
 Joe and I are so excited Markus has a big boy bike that he can ride with Joli now!
 Awhile ago I found some super hero costumes for the kids and decided to save them for Christmas. They were pretty excited!

 Markus made Joe a clay handprint yesterday, and drew a heart in the middle for him. He couldn't wait to give it too him!
 Joe bought Joli and I both Batman jammies, so we can all wear them together!
 One of the presents I was really excited to give Joe was a photo book of all the pictures he took on deployment. He was very happy to have those memories put together for him.
 I had both the kids pick out a present to give each other. They both did a great job and were very happy with what the other got them!

 Then Joe opened the heating pad that Joli made for him! We're so proud of her first sewing project!
 I bought Markus a Nightmare Before Christmas shirt that says "Little Nightmare". It's so fitting!
 Last month our friend Patti started teaching Joli how to knit, and I was telling Grandma Lori that I felt bad that I didn't know how and couldn't really help her with it, so she got her a whole knitting kit!! We're both excited!
 Grandma Lori and Papa Paul know that super hero cars are the way to Markus' heart!
 I found this Under Armor sweatshirt for Joe and I'm so excited that he loves it!
 Our wonderful neighbors brought us over some presents yesterday and we loved them, but THIS is my favorite! I can't wait to use it!
 We have had a slight problem with "I'm going to to punch you in the face" for the past month or so, and none of the normal tactics have worked. So we bought both the kids a set of boxing gloves and told them that if they felt like hitting something to go hit the punching bag! Here's hoping it will channel that urge!
 Santa sure know Joe and I well! We BOTH got what we wanted!

 Markus' card from Santa came with finger puppets. They are so cute!
 Joli decided she needed to be Batgirl!
 Joe got some Itunes gift cards and was lost in a music buying frenzy for several hours! He was so happy!
 Joli has had such a great day playing with her American Girl Doll and her new pony.
 After we cleaned up all the paper I took Markus out to ride his bike. He was a little frustrated that our rode isn't flat, but he still loved riding!

 I told Joe I wanted one of two watches for Christmas this year, and he bought me both!! What a sweety!
 He also bought we a new external hard drive because my laptop is full, and so is my original external hard drive, and part of the desk top..... I may have a picture hording problem!

 We got some great movies this year!
 Joe got me this adorable little book!
 I only took a few pictures of the pages, but I love it!



 Markus told Joe all about how Spider-Man shoots webs!
 My step dad got me these amazing socks that are absolutely my favorite!!
 It was such a nice day!
 My wallet was starting to crack so Joe bought me a new one!!
 Then we went downstairs to try out the boxing gloves!



 Joe was a great trainer.
 Joli had such a great time with her doll and pony!
 My puppy was so happy today! Havoc isn't much for chewing, but Brody just loves it!
 My mom and Dylan arrived with Joli's presents!
 She's got hermit crabs!! We're so excited!
 Markus got his own scooter so he doesn't have to snag Joli's anymore!




 After awhile Joli went out to listen to her Ipod and when Markus came out to check on her, she shared and earbud with him! Such a sweet girl!
It's been a wonderful day hanging out with our family!

No comments: