Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day Part One

We woke up this morning and opened our presents from Santa. I put Joli's blocks together that Santa brought her and then she began testing them out.
Once I got her all dressed for the day she went back to playing with her new toys including a Santa Potato Head.
After making a stop to see the newest twin babies in the family, we made our way to Aunt Karen's where cousin Eli had a wonderful new Army set. Joli loved it!
I'm so happy to see my little girl playing with boy toys!!!
Much to Eli's dismay, Joli was very interesting in everything he was doing.
Joli got to open another present from our family and it she was very excited!
Her and Joseph both thought this was the coolest toy ever. I think it's made for adults but the kids loved it!
We tried to get a few pictures of the Joseph and Joli together but this was the best we could come up with.
Look I'm in a picture!!
That was the first part of our Christmas then we headed over to my dad's...

No comments: