Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ready For Christmas

So now that the birthday bonanza has officially ended I finally get to put up Christmas decorations!! Whooooo-hoooo!! I'm so excited to have a house to decorate! This is perhaps one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. I think our house turned out rather cute, even if I almost killed myself. The lights on the porch were easy as I am up there just about every changing holiday, but for Christmas I wanted to put lights on the garage too. This required me to go down into the storage and get the little rink-a-dink ladder that my husband got me. He says they use it at work and it's great but I would personally love to see a bunch of full grown men on a ladder that Joli might not be able to get two feet on!! Thanks hunny!
Joli loved my decorating and kept saying "beautiful mommy!". What a sweet girl! The other night we taught her to say Merry Christmas and were thoroughly delighted when it came out sounding like "Merry Kisses!" Now that's Christmas cheer!
What a better way to enjoy the Christmas lights than to just plop it down in front of them?!
All that decorating is just exhausting for a little girl and apparently she just couldn't take it anymore.
Here's my finished living room. I think it turned out beautifully!
Joli got this adorable dress from her Grandma Lori last week, isn't it so cute!? Apparently the style is about seventeen years old but it still looks so sweet to me!
We did a little shopping today and Joli discovered the cutest little rocking toys. The duck was the first and she enjoyed that.
But she definitely enjoyed the giraffe the most! World Market sure does have some cool toys!
Okay, ready for Christmas now!!

No comments: