Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What A Fun Day!!

I learned three things today. The first thing is that people who feel the need to hang out in the left lane without purpose should be ran off the road. Seriously people! It's called "The passing lane", not the "I want to hang out and be cool even though I'm driving twenty miles slower than every one else lane". So next time you're just chillin' in the left lane MOVE OVER!!

The second thing I learned today was (according to Joli) the meaning of Christmas is presents and snow! Sounds good to me! And the one last thing I learned was that Kota absolutely hates the rear windsheild wiper! But it's so funny watching him trying to bite it through the window!!!

So I won't say too much as I am currently borrowing the internet from a hotel on the side of the freeway, but we did make it through the snow and are almost to my grandma's!! I woke Joli up a little later this morning, but she was so cute sleeping!
We went and got gas and I was totally in awe at the sign on the pump. Duh!!
Then we started driving. Look how pretty!!
We made it into Oregon! (No one say anything about taking pictures while driving! I did it. It's over. It's done with. We lived.)
Then we got to the Lodge where Joe and I got married almost five years ago!! It was so exciting as it burned down a few summers ago and this was the first time we've been there since it's been rebuilt! It looks exactly the same. Apparently there are more rooms, but that didn't matter to me.
Joli and I enjoyed a nice lunch.
We sat next to the deck where our wedding reception was. Looks a little different right now!
But the inside is just the same!
Joli loved our waiter! He gave her hot cocoa!
Doesn't the stairs look so pretty with all the stockings!?!
Joli was mostly thrilled about the snow!
Kota may have like it more though. I don't think I've ever seen him so bouncy and happy! And since he's the bounciest, happiest dog ever, that's a lot!
Eventually Joli got a little snow in her eye and that was the end of the snow fun.
Here is the lone picture I got of myself. Oh well.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

haha... Love the driving picture comment thing. That's great! The lodge looks beautiful. My Grandma's dog loves the snow too. She bounces and is very happy too. Glad things are going good so far!