Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lazy Days Of Winter

I found a few more pictures from last night that were just too adorable to pass up. Joli just looked so adorable in her new vest that Tina got her for her birthday! I thought the purple and the yellow just popped so much. I think I might photoshop this one to make a flat background and make the colors pop even more!
Here is a wonderful picture of Joli and Grammi at dinner last night. I only took one with a flash because there were some mirrors right next to our table and I didn't really think the rest of the restaurant would like to be blinded. They still look very cute though.
Today was a very chill day. With everyone gone and no activities planned until Saturday I thought today would make a very good relax and do nothing day. We spent a lot of time talking to Joe online and then catching up on our tv shows when he wasn't online. I also had fun playing with Joli's hair. It was only up for a few minutes but it was just so cute!
No matter what I did I couldn't manage to get that little flippy side to stay down. Just like Joli her hair is completely defiant.
Later in the evening Joli found the one pair of wings that she didn't decorate on her birthday. I refused to let her destroy the house on our relax and creat no work day so she decided to just put them on and fly around the house. I don't know where she learned how to fly but her little imagination is becoming so amazing!
She makes such a natural little faerie! After I started taking pictures Joli was not as cooperative. She's got another wonderful new way to stick it to the mama by refusing to pose for pictures.
Little does she know I love candid shots! I think she looks even more adorable in this shot!
Tomorrow is another chill day and I'm looking forward to maybe taking a yoga class and then just hanging out with my girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although it's not a great photo of me, it's not bad either. It's just my eyes - I look drug or zombie like. - me (Z)