Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Christmas Fun!

Today we continued our tradition of getting Joli's picture taken with Santa right before Christmas. While at the mall we of course had to make a stop in the play area.
Then we made our way over to the massive line to wait for Santa. It happened to be the same Santa that Joli had her picture taken with when she was two weeks old, so my mom and I were very excited. Joli was not.
In the end we ended up with a semi-decent photo that my mom got to be in. Thank goodness I didn't go up with her, I barely showered today!
After we saw Santa we went and had some lunch and then played on the playground. It was a very big playground but Joli was just so excited to have finally figure these bouncy things out!
This evening we got to try out Joli's new Christmas pajamas. She showed off by bouncing on Brianna. Poor Auntie. This is Joli's "I'm going to get you" face.
This is the "What? I wasn't doing anything" face.
Then there was the "you are mine, ha ha ha" face! They had a good time!

1 comment:

Laume said...

That's a nice photo of your mom (with Santa). Joe wouldn't sit on Santa's lap at this age either. I have a photo of him sitting NEXT to Santa on a straw bale, sticking straw into Santa's beard. Cute photo of Joli on the slide too. And the other photo should be labeled "And laying a finger aside of her nose....."