Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"My Daddy"

Joli and I drove Joe to the airport today. While we continue on our enormous vacation, Joe sadly has to go back to work. So we dropped him off and he flew home. Joli didn't quite understand. But she gave him some love anyway.


As soon as we got back in the car Joli realized that wasn't actually coming back with us and then she was really upset. She said "I don't want to go Faerie festival, I want to go home, I want Daddy". I tried to explain that it would go by very fast and we would see him very soon, but she still continued to say "My Daddy" throughout the drive back to the in-laws.

2 comments:

kacie said...

Awww. I'm not looking forward to when Charlotte understands when Chris leaves!!! Joli
looks so cute... Love the headband! (was her hair a mess?!?!?)

Anonymous said...

great pics