Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swimming with Syrus and Lilly

Today was our weekly play date and we went to the pool. The kids love this pool because it has a one foot kiddie pool. We love it because there's a fence around the kiddie pool so we don't have to worry about any kids wandering off to the big pool. Syrus had a great time.
Some other little girls had brought some Barbie dolls, which Joli and Syrus monopolized. Syrus was very sweet with the "baby".Joli was for awhile. I think the Barbie is swimming not drowning.
Since I had already packed Joli's swimsuit we had to use one of her old ones. Looks like this one should have been in the trash.
I'm so excited I think I might just have to do a "Lilly smiled at me" dance.
This is how she normally looks at me. Usually because Abby has handed her to me and Lilly just isn't sure she should be away from her mommy.
Such a fun morning. [p.s. keyboard broken, exclamations don't work, poop.]

2 comments:

kacie said...

Awww I miss you guys and our playdates!!

Miss Elena said...

hahahaha its because you use so many that you wore out the button!!!!!!!!