Thursday, September 17, 2009

Calm

I spent a good part of my day trying to focus on something besides the wonderful meltdowns. I played with my camera a lot. Look at my new blender!!! So awesome!!
I asked Joli to put on her pants after she was finished going to the bathroom. I'm really not sure how she did it, but it did not work out.
The back was much worse.
I needed to go get dog food and Joli thought it would be important to bring her baby. Of course her baby needed to be safe. Thanks for letting her borrow your car seat Charlotte!
I had this ridiculous idea that we could bring Joli's bike and she could ride the half a block from the car to the store. She never gets to ride at home because we don't have a flat area for her to practice. At least she looked happy the first ten feet.
After the disasterous screaming all up and down the sidewalk, I decided we needed to slow down and create a nice quiet environment. I shut the windows and the curtains, turned on the a/c and then we sat in Joli's room and talked while she ate her lunch. It was just the calm that we needed.
After Joli finally fell asleep and took her first nap of the week, I decided to play with my camera. I found a cool setting on my camera for a taking macro pictures. I took this one because I just noticed that Joli put her hair bands on the mouse.
I thought this was cute.
This one too!
Once Joe came home I was so relieved to have some help. I asked Joe to help entertain and he did in his own Daddy way.
Today will be a good day. We will be calm and collected. We will not scream... as much.

1 comment:

Laume said...

I like your cork photos.
I have several photos of Papa and William that remind me of the Joe and Joli photo, only in our case they were playing air guitars, not Guitar Hero.
Hang in there, she'll be three soon!