Monday, September 14, 2009

Gymnastics

Joli's first day of gymnastics was today and she loved it!!!
I think maybe she was a little beyond the level one class. She kept wandering off to play with the big kid stuff.
The obstacle course was a ton of fun! Once the kids figured out how to move in the same direction it was even more fun!
She's such a big girl!!
Joli was so excited to finally have a place to practice her sumersaults.
We were supposed to hold them and help them on the balance beam, Joli did it all by herself the first time!


Parachute time is always fun!


The marshmellow pit was so cool!!
I wish I could jump in!!
Syrus is also in our class! He had a blast!!
The end of the class they all get a stamp.
Joli looks like such a big girl in her backpack!!
I used to use it as purse. It was so cool.
We went to Chris and Kacie's for dinner. Charlotte was sweet as always.
Joli didn't have a nap all afternoon, she wasn't as sweet.
Here's Charlotte about to fall over.
There's nothing wrong with a little tummy time. She'll be crawling in no time!!
I was in complete shock when I walked into the living room and saw Joe scoop up Charlotte and start playing with her!!

2 comments:

kacie said...

I LOVE the gymnastic pictures... she looks like a pro! The picture of Charlotte mid fall is great!

Laume said...

Yep, that midfall pic is a great capture. Joli looks like a natural gymnast! She looked cute in Joe's old tee and her little black shorts. (Did you get the message about black skirts and leggings I sent you yesterday?) And I'm glad her monster sweatshirt still fits her for this fall. I wish that sweatshirt came in my size. I bought myself two Halloween tees yesterday. I wanna play in the marshmallow pit too!