Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mostly Charlotte

We had pretty relaxing Sunday. I slept in and then got up only to cuddle with my baby while she watched cartoons.
We then went out for lunch and then came back and all took naps! It was lovely. Joe and Joli got to spent some wonderful father/daughter time together this evening, as I was over and Chris and Kacie's watching Charlotte!! From what I understand Joe and Joli had an exciting evening of walking to the movie store, Mexican food, the playground, and then a bath followed by popcorn and a movie.

Charlotte and I also had a bunch of fun! She hadn't taken a nap yet when I arrived but it was getting into the evening and I was sure if she did take a nap then bedtime would not happen. So we kept occupied by playing on the swing for awhile.

Then we came in and Charlotte had some delicious prunes. Mmmmmmmm!!!
Which caused the need for a bath. She usually bathes with her mommy or daddy but since she had Joli's little bathtub I decided to give the sink a shot. She had a great time.
She was getting exponentially tired at this point so I got her in some warm jammies in preparation for a walk around the block. She was clearly ready to go.
It only took about halfway around the block for the evening air and the sway of the carrier to take affect.
Once we were back for a little while, Charlotte woke from her little catnap in a fantastic mood.
So she played on the floor for a little while. I was trying to give her some tummy time, but she kept flipping over!
She was happy though.
Since I hadn't had dinner yet, I brought Charlotte in the kitchen to keep me company. Here she is testing one of my apples for me.
After I was done with my dinner it was Charlotte's turn. I was so impressed with her holding her own bottle, even just for a minute.
She wasn't quite ready for bed yet so we played a little longer.
It's so easy to forget the leisurely life of little babies!

No comments: