Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pool Party

Yesterday was laundry day. I did nine loads of laundry. I had baskets of clothes waiting for others to dry so I could hang them.

I was trying to entertain the children and this was the perfect solution!

Joli and Brody both thought the hose was the coolest thing ever!





I kept myself entertained by playing with camera.
Our cats thought sleeping was a much better plan.
Joe came home from a week in the desert last night and we all went to pick him up.
We spent most of the day just hanging out with Joe. It was a relaxing cuddle day.

3 comments:

kacie said...

You're in the pool and we're here freezing!!! It was so cold last night I had to have Chris get another blanket, and we had to put warmer PJ's on Charlotte in the middle of the night!

Laume said...

Your backyard is starting to look really nice. Have you been giving it extra water? It seems to be be filling in. Or is that just an illusion in the photos? You can overseed what's there y'know. Ask Papa, he does it all the time in our yard. And the area up by the retaining wall looks like you planted things too.

Miss Elena said...

I'm trying to convince Dad to buy me the camera you have as an early birthday present so that I can use it for my class!