Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Playground Break

Sometimes when you have a list of errands to run it's important for every one if you take a break. Today we took ours at a beautiful playground that we pass often but rarely stop.
I'm fairly certain Joli was using her new phrase "Please mama, please" to beg for something she didn't need.
I'm just realizing that most of the pictures of have are of Joli going the other direction. I'll have to remember that.
Half of the playground is for much older children. I think the school across the street uses it at recess. Doesn't mean my child won't try to use it anyway.
The last time we were here was about six months ago and Joli went up two steps and freaked out. This time she climbed all the way to the top!
As usual Joli made a new friend. I thought it was cute how they were dressed in opposites.
I had pretty much pegged them for about the same age until we were walking to the swings with the little girl and her mother and she mentioned being four and a half. Proud momma right here!
Their little imaginations are so sweet. There weren't any sand toys in the sandbox so they decided they were digging for buried treasure which means you have to use your hands.
It cooled down over night and even felt like Fall today. It was so lovely! Maybe I won't have to worry about heat rashes again until next summer!?!?

1 comment:

kacie said...

I hope so! I do not want to come back to heat!