Monday, September 21, 2009

Dear Starbucks

You should know that your Java Chip Frappacino is delicious! I love it! Very much! Just one of these drinks and I am a maniac for most of the day. However, I do think you should consult with your individual store owners on the process of making this fabulous drink. On Saturday I bought one and it was glorious. The perfect amount of well, everything! Sunday I bought another one, and while it tasted very much the same it was not nearly as thick and, just not the same. Today I thought I would easily make it through a three hour drive after gymnastics without one. I made it an hour. Once again I got another one. This one was NOT as good. It had all the right ingredients, however the person that made it put entirely too much ice in it and it took an hour and a half to drink it because I had to wait for it to melt! So please dear Starbucks, have a meeting, demonstrate the process for all your workers, so I that I may enjoy a close to orgasmic experience whenever I pass your beautiful sign! Thank you.

3 comments:

Laume said...

I thought I'd surprise you by calling Starbucks and telling them you'd gotten a bum frappucinno and asking them to send you a coupon to replace it. They were very apologetic but said they'd be happy to do so but they had to hear from you directly. So, if you want:

(800) 782-7282

danielle said...

I agree call them! They need to know, with how much darn money we give them...sheesh!

Belita Rose said...

I emailed them a tidbit of my thoughts about my dissapointment! :)