Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Good Night Princess, Sleep Tight!"

This is the phrase Joli used every time she laid down in her new canopy.
As you can see, I added a few finishing touches this morning before Joli woke up.
I also scattered colored rose petals inside, and Joli had a great time gathering them up and scattering them again.
Here is where she noticed the top of the canopy.
This is a view of the whole thing and all the flowers and butterflies I added.
Joli was having a wonderful time peeking through the tulle.
She then decided that no canopy is complete without a few sleeping baby dolls.
Here's the pretty princess once she was dressed.
Joli also wanted me to share a few pictures that she took this morning. This one while I was out of the room.
This is when I came in. Not exactly flattering but she took it all by herself!

2 comments:

Sprytewood said...

I love this post!! Joli looks like she loves that Bower, it looks amazing!! :) So going to add petals all over mine now!!!

Laume said...

She does look happy and amazed. I think you've inspired us all. And the flowers really add a lot to it!