Friday, September 11, 2009

Hey-O

Just when I think she can't get any cuter she does something totally camera worthy.
We are trying to get into the habit of taking Brody for walks in the morning. Yesterday was day one.
We went to the park. There were a couple drunks. It was creepy. We didn't stay long.
Today Joli wanted to help me with the laundry. I did not teach her this.
She was so excited to have "boo-boos". I keep reminding her that she's two!!!
After we were dressed I decided that I could get just as much exercise at the zoo as the gym. So it was what I like to call a "Joli day".
Charlotte didn't quite see the draw of all these weird creatures.
She doesn't quite understand the plan behind the hat. "Where's Charlotte?"
Since we are zoo members, we received a coupon for a buy one, get one ice cream cone. Joli thought this was excellent.
Of course the one thing that is the biggest draw to my child and gives me the worst nightmares... the snakes.
I'm not really into the pretty princess plan but I'll take the pretty flowers over the snakes any day!
This lizard was totally fascinated with Joli. I think it wanted to dance.
Okay, I know this one is totally blurry, but this was the creepiest moment of the days. These two snake heads were totally watching Joli move back and forth!! Ugh!!!
Once we arrived home, Joli and I had a nice mother/daughter cuddle before she laid down. It was a very pleasant day.

No comments: