Monday, September 7, 2009

Day Of Labor

This morning Joli went to the bathroom and came out completely naked. Eventually she decided this wasn't fun anymore and put on the fireman jacket, boots and hat... still no undies.
Then she got hot and moved on to reading. I've never read like this but she seems very comfortable.
After Joli had a nice nap we headed over to Shane and Abby's for a Labor Day BBQ. Charlotte was very into the festivities.
Lilly was so sweet to me today! I was so excited!!
I think maybe it was because I brought the cheesecake.
Brody was a perfect angel as always. Only chewed up a few stray pieces of trash and stayed away from the baby toys pretty well.
Syrus was asleep when we arrived but joined right in once he woke up.
Joli thought she should helped Syrus out with his coloring. Just like a woman to take over.
Charlotte started to get a little fussy so I stepped in to help out. Abby let me borrow her Ergo carrier and it was AMAZING!!!
Charlotte and I talked a little while until her eyes started to get droopy.


It didn't take too long for some sleep to set in. That is until the Jenga fell and the boys voiced their excitement.

Chris just thinks he is so funny. This is what happens when your camera circulates a party without you.
I think Syrus and Joli are definite best buddies. They fight and love each other about as much as Joe and I do!
Now it's time to sleep and recover from the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know I can count on you to take up the blogging slack for Kacie!!!!!
Great pictures from Abby and Shane's....
...not to mention Jolie's latest trend...she is such a fashionista!
Really cute pics Lisa,

Pam