Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Day at the Zoo!!!

Jess had never been to the zoo and she wanted Cole to be able to see the animals so we used our new zoo passes and headed to the zoo!!
The elephants were way close and the kids loved seeing them. Joli more than Cole but it was still pretty cool.
The giraffes were a favorite for Cole. Joli seemed mildly interested, but she was just all around crabby when we got there.
We walked towards the bear section of the zoo and for the first since I've been there, the grizzly bears were out and running around. Cole and Joli both LOVED them!!
I'm trying to make a book for Joli and a brown bear is one of the things I need so I must have taken at least 200 pictures of them. This is one of the better ones.
Joli decided that the sun was in her eyes and that sunglasses were the best way to fix it.
After many hours of walking and soooo many animals, we hit the flamingos on the way out.
Jess said it was a great experience and she's so glad we went! We really enjoyed ourselves as well!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I love going to zoo's! I am glad you had a good time!