Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Sporty Girl

While playing with one of Joli's friends the other day, I noticed that she really enjoyed his basketball hoop and t-ball set. So I went online to check out some pricing and discovered that they were actually fairly reasonably priced, so we went to Wal-Mart. Now Joli's all about her "hoop ball".
Today we had a few errands to run and then swim lessons. It was an incredibly warm and sunny day!
After swim lessons we took Mom over to see Charlotte. Of course she thought she was just adorable. Joli surprised us all by sitting with someone while they were holding Charlotte as well!
This evening Chris, Kacie and Charlotte came over for dinner and Joli was thrilled to have someone to play in the yard with her. After some time with the t-ball, they moved on to an even funner ball.
Kacie, Charlotte and I were inside making dinner and we hear Joli hysterically laughing outside. I think were playing soccer. Everytime Chris got the ball past her, Joli would almost collapse with laughter.
I tried to catch more of this phenomenon, but this is mostly what I got.
See Daddy, she's not just a girly girl. She loves to play all kinds of things!

No comments: