Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Getaway

Yesterday I spent most of my day either on the computer, on the phone, at the bank, or checking out trucks. I had this bright idea that I was going to refinance the car and then take out a loan in which the payments wouldn't exceed the amount we would be saving from refinancing, and get Joe a truck. Well it turns out that the whole gas issue isn't effecting people with big trucks all that much, because they still don't want to sell them for a good deal, and since we already had an awesome loan there wasn't any benefit to refinancing. Unfortunately I figured all this out AFTER I told Joe my plan. So I got him all excited for nothing!

That however was NOT the highlight of my day. After the whole thing with the crazy little dog and the stupid kids, Kota realized "oh hey, I can jump that fence easy", so I decided to be stupid and not tie him up. Well as we were leaving to go run around town I noticed that Kota was once again in the neighbors yard. I unlocked the door, threw my stuff down and ran to get him. I caught him and as I was tying him up I hear my car alarm start going off. I wrestle with Kota a little more, get him tied, run up the stairs to search for my keys, finally find them and I can't get the alarm to go off. So now I'm fuming and punch the wall. Finally get the alarm off and go to find Joli who is hiding under her bed because she's the one that pushed the alarm button!! AHHHHHHHH!!!


So today I wake up in a slightly not good mood. Kota is whining and I know that I'm going to have to actually get dressed before I let him out because I have to walk him downstairs, tie him up, and then go back upstairs and get him some food and water to bring down. All of which I really shouldn't do in my underwear. So I do all that, clean up the house, take Joli to swim lessons and come home to a once again whining/crying/barking dog. At this point my mood has progressed even farther down the dark pathway towards the black forest, and there is a large softball sized ball of tension planted at the base of my skull. I feed Joli, put her down for a nap and then decide I'm going to take a long hot shower that includes some shaving and pampering. While I'm in the shower I hear Kota and two dogs barking non-stop. I yell a few times, and then give up and shut the window. Then the phone rings, I'm in the shower, I'll call them back, I ignore it. Rings again, it's Joe wanting me to get online, okay still in the shower, be there shortly. The phone rings AGAIN!!!!!! Once again, I will call back!! I rinse my hair, get out of the shower, and now I'm trying figure out what kind of job would make me enough money in the shortest amount of time so that I can buy this...

Hop in that baby, skip a couple gears, and be out in the middle of nowhere in 10 minutes!! See ya!!!

No comments: