Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Such a Busy Week!

Jessica and Cole have been here for almost a week and we've been so busy!! On Sunday while we were having brunch with Jessica's brother, I took Joli to the bathroom with me so she could wash her hands and I figured I might as well use it since we were in there. When we got home this was the phrase I put up on the parenting board.
Here is Cole being such a big boy! He's almost seven months old now and just this week he's started sitting up so much more and can almost do it completely without falling over!
Both of the kids started to get a little cold the past couple days and each has been dealing with it in their own way...
Today we took Jess out to lunch for her birthday to the place with the best cheesecake on the west coast!!! Joli decided that some soup would make her feel better.
We made a couple trips to the Target this week just get a few essentials for the babies. Auntie Jess bought Joli these glasses that she would probably wear a lot more if we'd stop pestering her to put them on.
One of the places we went to was Ikea!! I've been wanting to go real bad to get a new coffee table and it was the perfect time to go since there was someone here to help me watch my child.
Joli was using this flower as a wand and putting spells on anything she could touch.After we were done with our crazy busy day, we came back to hang out and put the new items together. I started taking pictures of Joli and Cole started making noises like "Hey! Look over here!".
One of the things I got at Ikea were these adorable stuffed animals that match the frog I bought a few months ago. The alligator has a backpack on his back and it's so cute with the mouse in it!
Since Joli's been so sick she's been waking up a lot at night and then sleeping in in the morning. I've been getting upi before her which is totally crazy!!!
Another thing we got at Ikea is this "cloud". It is just a toy net for all the big stuffed animals that I can never find a place for, but since I bought a blue one I told Joli it's a cloud for all her animals to sleep on.
I also got that big picture frame for our wedding picture and a new coffee table, finally!! There are a few more picture frames but I need to order pictures for them.
We've been having so much fun the week has just flown by!!!

2 comments:

Laume said...

Frame is pretty. Nice that you have storage beneath the top of the new coffee table. She looks like Sleeping Beauty on the red pillow. What sort of spells was she doing?

Miss Elena said...

The cold's going around up here too. Joli's dress is very cute with the big flower