Monday, March 30, 2009

Pretty?

The past few nights have not been too high on the wild side. We've mostly just hung out and watched movies together. Last night we didn't feel like making dinner so we finally made it down to our special Souplantation.
This is the place that Joe and I have been talking about going since he's been gone. I didn't go because it reminded me so much of him and Joli would ask for him when we were there. He talked about how that was the first thing he wanted to do when he got home, simply because it had been so long since he'd had fresh fruits and vegetables!

Tonight we watched another kid's movie and Joli got dressed up and danced with Joe. She even showed off how well she can shake her little booty now!
We were laying on the couch when the music started and she said "Come on guys, dance on the floor with me!".
It had been a few days since she'd had a bath so Joe gave her a bath while I picked up the living room. He wasn't all too thrilled about me following them around with the camera.
But when Joli and I went to play in her room, it was Joe who took the pictures.
Look at me. All dressed up and nowhere to go!
I kept trying on hats which Joli immediately ripped off my head and then collapsed into giggles.
Joe told Joli it was almost time for bed. This is her sad little "Noooo".
Then when it finally was time to clean up for bed, this is the response I got.
It's been so nice to just hang out and enjoy each other, although the wrestling matches on the "big bed" are far too wild for me. Joli has discovered how to dive onto us! What a wild child!

No comments: