Monday, April 27, 2009

The Beautiful Fairy

Since I have figured out most of my outfits for the Faerie Festival I've started working on Joli's outfits. She thinks this is an amazing idea since I keep dressing her up in different pretty tutus and wings. She keeps asking me "Can I fly at the faerie festival?". Here is the pair of wings that she's worn for the past two years. They are pretty worn down and ready for retirement.
These are her play wings. I don't plan to use them for the festival but Joli loves to dress up with them.
The skirt is another item that has been retired from festival life and transfered to the play box.
Since she is so set on flying as soon as possible, she wore her wings over to Chris and Kacie's. Here she is playing peek-a-boo.
Joli also insisted on bringing her new favorite baby bumble bee! I've had her since I was in high school and I have told Joli that she may play with her as long as she is nice. She seems to have excepted this.
Joe called today and informed me that I needed to check my email as there was a picture in it that I need to see. This was the headline: This is what happens when the back of a explosive charge hits you in the face.
I knew he was going to get hurt. At least this time I don't have to fly across the country to get him. Every one cross your fingers for no more incidents for the duration of his school! Poor babe!

2 comments:

Laume said...

The title of this post should be "The Beautiful Fairy and The Not So Beautiful (at the moment) Husband" OUCH!

Danielle said...

Joli look adorable like awlays! The Fairy festival sounds so fun and looks really cool.

Poor Joe! I'll be praying that he stays safe and injury free!