Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun!

This morning Joli got to open her easter basket and was so excited even though she had no concept of the easter bunny. There was a little peeps play-doh set that my dad and step-mom sent and Joli roped papa into playing with her.
There's was a very minimal amount of candy in her basket, only a few eggs and she was so having so much fun taking the candy in and out that she barely ate any.
She got two little Kelly dolls that were dressed up like a bunny and chick. She took them out on the porch and said "This is San Diego".
These are the bunnies and dolls that were in her basket. She made sure each thing had a jelly bean before she set down to have her own.
Eventually we were able to talk her into clothes, and I found this adorable easter dress in her closet. The socks were also in the box of stuff from dad and step-mom.
Here is Joli dressed up to go to Balboa Park with Grammi and Papa.
After a few hours of cooking our guest began to arrive. Here was the cutest of the bunch.
We had a wonderful time having everyone here and a delicious meal. After everyone left Joe and I set to work cleaning the kitchen. The sink was clogged so Joe took apart the pipes but that sent water shooting all over the kitchen and under the oven. Joe pulled it out far enough that I could squeeze back there and wipe it all up.
We had put Draino in the sink before Joe took the sink apart and that meant bleach all over. I didn't want to get bleach on my dress so I just tucked it in. Here I am squeezed behind the oven again.
We'll see what comes tomorrow.

No comments: