Monday, April 13, 2009

Relaxing With Family

This morning was a day to kick back and relax.
Who needs clothes, right!?!
It was a rather warm day... for peeing on my kitchen floor!
Everytime Joli climbed from the table to the bench she said "you have to grab the handle".
Once we were all dressed and ready we decided to take a walk to Starbucks. It was just over a mile so a nice walk.
Rosie got tired of walking.
On our way back we stopped at this awesome little bakery. I never would have thought to go in except Papa likes cool old bakeries. So we went in to discover these amazing cakes. I almost bought this one for a certain new baby that I know.
These cakes were so amazing! I want the blue one for my next birthday!
We walked on to the park and came to a fountain. Uncle William gave Joli a penny to throw in. She continued to ask for money until there was no more in his wallet!
She wanted to throw the money in the top part but after missing twice she asked Uncle William to help.
One the way back Uncle William pushed the stroller and Joli soaked it up!
We then headed to the french bakery for lunch were Joli slept in Joe's lapped for part of the meal.
After she was awake she decided she wanted to sit at a different table.
Joe and I finally got a picture together that we didn't take!
Joli continued to entertain us by singing Mamma Mia and putting a show for us.
Now Joe's cooking up some tri-rip and we're on to a nice wonderful evening!

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

What a beautiful little girl you have! Her curls are GORGEOUS!!!

ps Thank you so much for supporting the Tuesday Blog Party. It means so much to me and I am certain it means the world to the Whitt family.
Blessings.
Debi