Friday, April 10, 2009

Joe's Birthday and Family

Last night we had a nice BBQ for Joe's birthday. It was so nice to have all the guys here again!
Chris had a great time! I think he was very happy to not be completely surrounded by girls!
The boys all had a great time playing some crazy cup game in the front yard.
Us girls hung out inside with the babes. Leanh scooped up Charlotte as soon as she got here. I don't blame her, Charlotte's just too cute!
Today Chris and Kacie stopped by to get some things and so Joe's family could see Charlotte. This outfit she had on is so incredibly adorable! I love it!
We've been waiting for Joe's family to be here before we went to Old Town for mexican, and tonight was the night! We all had a such a great time! Joe and Joli rocked out with some guitars.
There was a big section in this one store that had all kinds of musical instruments and Joli was loving it.
Joe and Joli even shook their booties. William didn't join in though.
Sam and Ashley were just entertained watching all of Joli's craziness.
Joe's mom and dad were so excited to be in one of their favorite stores. They were checking out all kinds of stuff.
I found this totally cute hat that took a lot convincing to get on Joli's head.
Part of the deal was if i wore it too! I think it looks good on me!
Joe and Joli were playing outside and Joe told Joli that she should climb in this stove. Joli said "I can't fit", so Joe proved her otherwise.
On the way to the car I asked Joe to carry me, but I really wasn't expecting this!
Tomorrow will be another fun-filled day!

No comments: